The Drain Man is one of Melbourne and regional Victoria’s leading drain clearing and relining providers servicing the domestic, local government, water utility and private markets. Due to exponential growth of the business, we now have a requirement for a plumber / drainer to join our field-based operations team on a full-time permanent basis based in the Eastern or South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
On offer, an opportunity to grow personally and develop your professional career path.
• Outstanding rates well in excess of the award, negotiable subject to experience.
• Monthly bonus payments in addition to base wage.
• Fully maintained company vehicle and equipment.
• Extensive training in trenchless technologies and relining.
• Opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business and be recognised for your efforts.
• Drain clearing, inspections, and relining.
• Assessing drainage systems and scoping / quoting works.
• Liaising and communicating with customers and operations.
• Ensuring all works are performed in a safe and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Qualified and/or licensed general or drainage plumber.
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in clearing and camera inspection of drainage systems and/or relining.
• Current driver’s license with good driving history.
• Adaptive and willingness to learn and adopt new ways of performing your role.
As a face to the company candidates must be driven to succeed and have hunger to sell The Drain Man and our services, this is an exceptional opportunity for a self-employed plumber / drainer that is seeking new opportunities without the administrative burden. Call 1800 843 372 or email email@example.com