1800 843 372
How can you tell if your blocked drain is a sewer or stormwater issue?
Your blocked drain is a sewer issue if it occurs inside your house.
Your blocked drain is a stormwater issue if it occurs outside your house, when it rains.
The Drain Man has over 80 highly skilled employees with all the required equipment who can fix your blocked drain.
1. Collect Background Information
Confirmation & Observation
- To ensure efficient use of time, we have a booking conversation which obtains initial ‘issue’ details
- Once on-site, with you, Your Drain Man surveys your situation and decides on the investigation protocol
“We are not on-the-clock...until this phase is complete”
2. In-Drain Camera View & Clear Blockage
Inspection & Clearing
- Identifies blockage areas
- High pressure water jet and/or Drain Clearing Machine is used to clear, and then further Camera Vision is taken
- You are provided with Before and After vision.
3. Rectification of the Blockage Cause
Prevention & Observation
Essentially, you’ll have ‘new pipes’ as The Drain Man relining process uses the existing pipe as an initial base to form the new pipe liner.
Once cured, the liner has independent structural integrity, providing ‘as new’ or better pipe.